How to leaderboard

Saturday, January 23, 2016

ClickBank Affiliate Training Step 1: Choose Your Niche




A look at Click-bank affiliate training ...
Please note the video shown above is only step one ...





First things first: Please be mindful not to jump into everything I'm doing & going ahead by what I say ...

My 'Why's' are different to everyone else's ...

Ask yourself 'Why' are you doing it?

These are not about a 'you must join this, this & this' type blogs ...

My intentions are to open communication links & opportunities that 'May' generate interest within whomever to go source it for themselves & to get the feel of it ...

When you feel comfortable, then & only then, go a little further ...



                                                        ------------------------------------







Over the past few days I have been scoping the internet & sourcing out possible interests that may become a realistic sustainable slow but sure way to generate a small amount of change consistently ...

Ways that can be inexpensive, & be within range of a proper low budget instead of feeling under pressure by so called Guru's that promise you the moon but don't deliver ...

Now my vision & perspective will most likely be totally different to everybody else's, & I would also see yours will be unique ...

Vision & Perspective comes in 2 stages for me ...

Perspective = I change 0.59c to 0.60c & so forth ...

Doesn't look big right seeing it like this ...

But, what does that look like a year from now if it was say 0.59c daily?

Vision + Calculator time = 0.59c x 365 days = $215.35 NZ ...

Future Mission Statement = I will have $215.35 extra for Christmas for my family ...




There are specific reasons as to why I have opted to use images ...

Images & words are powerful ...

Using the proper images in my blogs are important to me ...

In the above image for example, there are 4 words ... ask yourself:

'What "word" stands out the most for you?'

                                                           ---------------------------------

Now an example of the type of images I wont choose in my blogs ...



This image provokes unrealistic imaginings of making it big fast ...

Most if not all fall into these "Eye-ball" traps with high expectations  ...

If anyone tells you that they have a "quick" or "fast" way to make you money ...

Learn to "RUN" away quick & fast before you end up lining 'Their' pockets ...


                                                         ------------------------------------


Trusting your own gut is the most important inkling you will ever need when it comes to choosing or making a choice/decision ...






                                                          ----------------------------------







No comments:

Post a Comment