In today's world, there are so many opportunities on how to make money ...
It's also true that we can sometimes get overwhelmed with a lot of stampeding information of so-called-Guru's out there who promise to make you money BUT you got to buy such & such first ...
Well it brings me to my next step ...
How would I go about making money, from home, using the internet, & costing me next to nothing?
I know for sure, that there are millions of you people out there who have wondered about the same thing ...
So, I kind of stumbled across a few things recently & the latest one has really caught my attention ...
How many of you know about Google Adsense & what it actually does?
Well, the short version is ...
You know all those annoying ads that pop up in your you-tube, or when you want to buy something off a webpage, every time you see them, someone is getting paid for that ad to pop up from their link ...
Yep, you are reading that correctly ...
I went & checked out GoogleAdsense.com, then I started to source out the information of what's involved ...
First things first ... Below are the essential tools you need in order to get into Google Adsense ...
Google Account + making sure you have a gmail account ...
Both these steps are relatively easy to create ... How To link below: 'Note Google Ad on clip' ...
That's the learning for today ... If anyone has anything they would like to add, please feel free to comment ...
Extension from this coming up in next blog ...



No comments:
Post a Comment